Task 3: Superpower

0

Category:



Since i was standard 6, i had a dream to be a wolverine..did you know that whose that person??
let me story first about my dreaming superhero. Wolverine is also known as LOGAN on the X-MEN MOVIE and MARVEL comics superhero who has been a members of several team. Wolverine is also mutan, processing from animal-keens senses, and retracting bone claws. There are a lot of reason why i want to be a wolverine. One of the reason is he ability to heal rapidly from any injury. It is mean if i had a h1n1 flue,maybe it will prevent me me to the disease. Futhermore it also slowing of aging. The special about my superpower that i dream is also including three retractable claws. It created by the weapon X program. The claws can cut subtances such as most metals, wood, and some varities of stone. Great aight??yeahh. They can also be used to block attacks

To me,wolverine is my best superhero and i wish one day i could be as him..



Comments (0)

Post a Comment