POST 4: Interesting stuff you did during your mid-term break.

0

Category:

10 FEBRUARY 2010

-WEDNESDAY-


I had waited for holidays for so long and its my pleasure when we all got a week of holidays, to be precise, its for chinese new year celebration. And it was such a pleasant relieve because I don’t think any of us could take another pressure living here. When the math class was over on the evening, i went back to college and make tidy everything to back home. I started my journey to went back home with "NINJA" and stay at Kemaman for 2 days because my ticket was there. Theres’ no interested for 2 days but i like to watch a few of people playing a game at the restaurant. The game is you needed to count how much the seed on the papaya fruit. -mcm gampang game tu-


12 FEBRUARY 2010

-FRIDAY-


Last Friday i had to took a bus from kemaman because theres no more tickets available in dungun that enable me to go home. i reached segamat friday's evening.its pathetics.Actually, i stay at Putih's house. Thank to Putih because prepared for me a place to stay for a while. ;)


I also wanted to say thanks to ayeesha because she bought me the ticket at kemaman. But im pretty deppressed when the ticket cost RM30! OMG.This is because is destination on that ticket is to JB..but i just like be a passenger on the way to JB.


When i reached my house, i've been welcome warmly by my family members. all of them were already gathered on thursday and i was the last one to be home.i've done nothing much on the first day. I am so tired for the bus ride


13 FEBRUARY 2010

-SATURDAY-


On the saturday, my brother asked me to follow him to go to Kuala Lumpur because he felt bored at home..My brother and i go to KL by car on the saturday evening and arrived at my brother's home at night..The interested one, i went back to segamat on sunday morning. My dad wanted to used the driver because he wanted to visit his friend had already passed away at Terengganu. I didn't follow because i felt tired..


14 FEBRUARY 2010 - 20 FEBRUARY 2010

-SUNDAY TO SATURDAY-


So, on monday till saturday before i went back to college, i just sitting at home while on the everyday morning, i just take care of my brother's shop temporary.



Now the holiday season was over..thank you

Comments (0)

Post a Comment